Chemco Corporation was founded in 1987, in Miami, FL. Our mission is to create exceptional products for the beauty industry by offering the finest ingredients formulated with the latest technology.
Who We Are?
Founded in 1987 in Miami, FL, Chemco Corporation has always had a mission to create exceptional products for the beauty industry that are effective, affordable, and are guaranteed to bring customer satisfaction. Along with our range of proven ingredients, we bring natural elements into our lines for the highest quality care for hair, nails, and body. Our research and development enables us to provide our customers with the most up to date, professionally formulated blends and ingredients. We pride ourselves with the earned reputation of being a technology-driven, dependable, trustworthy manufacturer and supplier of professional skin and body care products.
What We Do?
We supply professional brands that are tried and true, as well as offer knowledge, R & D, and the latest technology to provide products that fit exactly what you need. Chemco Corp carries trusted brands including SpaRedi, Foot Spa, Keragen, Dr. B’s Organics, and Pro Nail, just to name a few. Our experience, broad production capabilities, and extensive library of advanced formulations provides our global customer base with a full range of products and outsourcing services. At Chemco, we understand the challenges of developing and marketing new products. Our goal is to partner with you to create a quality product that is effective and tailored to your specific business needs.
- Sales/Product info: email@example.com
- Customer Service: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Account Payable/Receivable: email@example.com
- Purchasing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Human Resources: email@example.com
- Shipping: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Safety Data Sheets: email@example.com
Why Choose Us?
1. On-Site State of the Art Laboratories
- In-house research and development for reverse engineering and custom formulation.
- HPLC and GC testing capabilities.
- FT-IR Spectrometer for testing incoming raw material.
- UV/VIS Spectrometer for SPF testing.
- TOC Analyzer for water quality testing.
- Accelerated Stability testing.
- On Site Micro Bio-Lab.
- Skin Care
- Hair Care
- Bath and Body Products.
- OTC Products
- 25 automatic high speed filling lines.
- Filling of liquid and cream in tubes, jar, sachets, and bottles.
- Powder filling in jar and sachets.
- Mud and pasty products.
- Hot wax pour and fill.
- High speed tube filling.
- Fill from 5mL sachets to 55 gallons bulk drums.
- 45- Jacketed Stainless Steel mix tanks ranging from 35 gallons to 4,000 gallons.
Research & Development
Branding & Marketing